Air Conditioning Service Las Vegas | Serving Las Vegas and its surrounding cities for more than 23 years. We take great pride in the top quality of our service, right down to every last aspect of an installation or restoration. Our craftsmanship is second to none. State of the art equipment and our marine corps level attention to the fine details, we can clean, tune or repair your air conditioning much better than most. AC Plus Heating and Air Conditioning Services offers installation, repair, replacement and servicing for all your HVAC needs.
We take pride in every repair or installation we make. That is why we are confident that your satisfaction is almost always guaranteed.
We are in the business of providing you with what you need as quickly as possible, with the quality of work that is expected of us and more.
AC Plus LLC is your one stop place for all your AC and Heating needs visit us today servicing all of LV!
When purchasing an A/C system manufactured by a reputable company, it most likely is installed with an extensive warranty. The manufacturers of most air-conditioning and heating units will provide coverage on the A/C compressor, and associated parts of the unit’s critical high-quality equipment, for upwards of 10 years with additional two years coverage on labor. Licensed, A/C installer will sometimes offer an extended warranty on their labor. There are extended warranties available to handle A/C repair issues once the original warranty has expired. The value of any available extended warranty on an air-conditioning unit is dependent on its coverage. To be a worthwhile investment, the unit would likely need to break within a pre-determined time, after the original warranty has expired, a before the expiration of the extended warranty. Sometimes, air-conditioning units that are older than 10 years that experience mechanical issues are less likely to have the energy efficiency of newer models, even when operating properly.
AC-Plus always tries to help our customers with the right decisions when it comes to service, repairs or replacement of their Air Conditioning and Heating System. We go through a detailed checklist to identify the home’s existing system and any improvements that could be made with the best choice as to repair or replace and we offer finance options to assist in that choice. Most products and services people buy or hire come with automatic consumer guarantees goods or services work and do what they claim to do. A warranty is different. It is a voluntary promise to consumer from the seller, manufacturer or supplier. Warranties are separate but they don’t replace consumer guarantees.
Consumer guarantees outline a set of rights and responsibilities for products that consumers buy.
- be of acceptable quality
- match the description, sample or demonstration model
- be fit for their intended purpose
- have clear title, unless stated otherwise
- have no money owed on it
- have the right to be kept without someone taking the product or stopping the buyer from using it.
These rights are valid for a ‘reasonable time’, depending on the quality and type of goods.
A warranty is a promise from the seller or manufacturer. Once the consumer buys the product or service, the promise becomes a consumer right. Warranties are separate from consumer guarantees. They don’t replace them. For the most part, manufacturers usually include coverage on the compressor, condenser, connecting tubing, the evaporator, and refrigerant charge. Usually, the coverage also includes the labor necessary for replacement or repair. The consumer has the right to cancel his order and will receive a refund 30 days after the order was placed. Replacement parts and products assume the remaining original warranty, or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. All non-factory replacement parts can cause the product to operate erratically or not at all and may cause damage to the product and related equipment (e.g. the charger).Please also note that the Warranty is restricted to the country where you originally bought the product.
AC-Plus typically warranties all their work for 1 year on repairs and 2 years on new installations. Manufacturers today on residential installations warranty their parts and equipment for 10 years or longer with registration and offer 10-year full service warranties for a reasonable yet additional cost. Your credit provider may authorise a credit to your (credit) account known as a chargeback if you have not received goods or services or if there is a breach of a consumer guarantee. Contact your credit card provider to apply for a refund if you have paid for goods or services using that card, or pressed ‘credit’ when using a debit card – it doesn’t matter if the business is no longer operating. There are often time limits to dispute the transaction.
Banking and managing money keeps getting easier and easier. Personal finance apps help us remember to pay bills, keep an eye on account balances, and stay within our budgets things we need to do daily and for which we often need reminders. The automation available in today’s personal finance apps is astounding. Some apps can consolidate all your transactions across multiple credit cards and bank accounts into one view. You can see all the transactions that happen across all your accounts, and get a tally of all your balances:
The Debt-Equity Ratio helps in determining the effectiveness of the financing decision made by the company. While taking the financial decisions, the finance manager has to take the following points into consideration:
- The Risk involved in raising the funds. The risk is higher in the case of debt as compared to the equity.
- The Cost involved in raising the funds. The manager chose the source with minimum cost.
- The Level of Control, the shareholders, want in the organization also determines the composition of capital structure. They usually prefer the borrowed funds since it does not dilute the ownership.
- The Cash Flow from the operations of the business also determines the source from where the funds shall be raised. High cash flow enables to borrow debt as interest can be easily paid.
- The Floatation Cost such as broker’s commission, underwriters fee, involved in raising the securities also determines the source of fund. Thus, securities with minimum cost must be chosen.
Thus, a company should make a judicious decision regarding from where, when, how the funds shall be raised, since, more use of equity will result in the dilution of ownership and whereas, higher debt results in higher risk, as fixed cost in the form of interest is to be paid on the borrowed funds. AC-Plus has recently offered financing to customers through a 3rd party “Payzer”, who in turn uses various lenders and in my case they have partnered me with GreenSky. I can offer financing on repairs and replacements $ 1500.00 thru $ 12,000.00 depending on credit approval. I have chosen two plans to offer my customers a promotional Plan 3128 “ 12 month deferred payment interest plan “ followed by 84 amortized payments based on the balance at the end of the promo. Example monthly payments of $ 197.20 on $ 8,500.00. Another plan # 1969 has a APR 9.99 % for 96 months with a payment of $ 133.45 on a job financed for $ 8500.00
AC-Plus always tries to help our customers with the right decisions when it comes to service, repairs or replacement of their Air Conditioning and Heating System. We go through a detailed checklist to identify the home’s existing system and any improvements that could be made with the best choice as to repair or replace. By offering finance options we assist in that choice. It’s easy to convince yourself to spend and save responsibly when the numbers are right in front of you, but it’s a different story when you’re on-the-go. Smartphones have brought nearly every aspect of desktop computers to your pocket; it only makes sense they’d bring money management, too.
AC Plus LLC is your one stop place for all your AC and Heating needs visit us today servicing all of LV!
Does your Air Conditioning unit have a hard time keeping up during the hottest part of summer months, running non-stop and seeing your energy bills through the roof?
Is there one room hotter than the others that never cools down no matter how low you turn down the thermostat?
These are common symptoms of poor Air Conditioning performance that can be readily identified, diagnosed, and corrected following these 5 checks:
- The Air Conditioning unit could be low on refrigerant from a leak resulting in poor performance. Identify and locate leaks, make repairs, or replace failed older equipment that has lost its ability to cool well.
- Your house could have an Air Conditioning system that was never sized sufficiently to cool the square footage of the house. If you are considering upgrading to new Air Conditioning equipment this is the time to increase cooling capacity as well as its efficiency.
- The Air Conditioning duct work may not be balanced correctly to get sufficient air to a particular room and can be easily corrected by adding dampers to the attic ductwork directing more air to those rooms that need it.
- Window exposure to the sun can greatly affect the ability of an Air Conditioning unit to cool down the house or certain rooms during the peak of the day. Interior window treatments like blinds or curtains are not enough and will require solar screens to cut back the radiant heat gain that comes into the room, especially on the east and west facing windows during the hot summer months.
- Thermostats are generally located central to the house in a hallway, however the thermostat can be changed to a wireless model and moved to the master bedroom, den or office; wherever selective room temperature and control is desired.
Let a professional from AC Plus evaluate your home Air Conditioning system to offer suggestions on how to improve your cooling comfort and drive down those summer energy bills.
AC Plus http://acpluslv.com quality service 23 years experience, air conditioner, heating repair, ac repair, ac unit, heat pump, air conditioning unit, central air conditioner. We service all of Las Vegas!
With average summer temperatures in Las Vegas reaching 106° F, it is incredibly important for every home air conditioning system to operate as efficient as possible.
The luxury of cool home temperatures that our air conditioners offer in the extreme desert environment however come at a price. Due to the fact that most air conditioning units operate all day in the summer months our utility bills more than double during this period.
In fact, the D.O.E. reports that, “Heating and Cooling account for about 48% of the energy use in a typical U.S. home.”
What Is SEER?
The SEER (or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) is an industry standard used to accurately measure the efficiency of air conditioners. This is typically computed by dividing the cooling output of the unit by the total energy input used.
What Are The Regulations Concerned With SEER Air Conditioning Units?
By Federal law the Desert South West Region States, including Nevada as of Jan 1st 2015 require air conditioning distributors, sellers and dealers to sell and install air conditioning units with a minimal rating of 14 seer.
How Much Will The Savings Be?
Generally speaking, the higher the SEER rating of the air conditioning unit, the more efficient it is. The more efficient it is, the bigger the savings you will have. As an example, a SEER 14 unit will be able save as much as 28 percent in cooling costs. A SEER 17 unit, on the other hand, will have a 41 percent cooling cost savings.
Ratings for some air conditioning equipment reach 20 Seers and above, however, at a much higher equipment and install cost; that said SEERs 14-16 are the most common in the residential air conditioning replacement market.
Benefits of Working With Licensed Air Conditioning Contractors
Just like almost any industry, any dealer or contractor that is not licensed by either the industry unions or the government is a red flag. Often, they do not really follow the regulations in place that are used to make sure standards are followed.
By working with licensed contractors and dealers, you are assured that they have passed strict guidelines to ensure top performance and quality of their products and services. The employees and staff have also been subjected to rigorous training so that they will be able to handle repair and maintenance tasks for their customers as well.
With AC Plus LLC, customers can reduce the summer power bill shock by installing newer, more efficient 14 seer and higher air conditioning systems. To hire the best air conditioning dealer, maintenance, repair and replacement team in Las Vegas, visit http://acpluslv.com.
AC Plus service 23 years experience, air conditioner, heating repair, ac repair, ac unit, heat pump, air conditioning unit, central air conditioner. We service all of Las Vegas!
Just like your air conditioning unit and any other fixture at home, a heating system needs maintenance in order to make it last and perform at its best. A lot of homeowners feel the need to immediately replace an older unit without checking to see if their existing unit simply needs a tune-up or service. Having your HVAC system regularly checked will lead to saving potentially hundreds to thousands of dollars in replacement costs.
For most home owners, they opt to have this done by servicing professionals like AC Plus, but it is strongly advised that you learn how to do these basic steps so that you stay safe and increase the lifetime of your heating and cooling system.
- Keep an eye on your air filter. If it looks dirty or you know you haven’t changed it in a while, stop what you are doing and change it out. They are very inexpensive and must be changed out every 3 months. Restricted airflow causes a strain on the system and could lead to costly repairs.
- Visually monitor the flue vents on the roof to ensure caps are in place and there are no obstructions from bird nests, leaves or any other roof debris, that could create a clog in the flue that may prevent carbon monoxide from escaping and flowing back into the unit and your home.
- Do you seem to have unexplained headaches? When your home is being heated the system creates carbon monoxide which is sealed, contained, then vented from the heat exchanger. Over time, heat exchangers can crack allowing small amounts of carbon monoxide back into your airstream or causing the furnace to shut off on safeties. In either case this is the time to have a furnace replaced. Have a service professional inspect the furnace to ensure this isn’t happening in your home.
These are very basic things that you can and should monitor on your own. The air filter is the easiest thing to maintain on your own, but some of the others may need a professionals’ touch to ensure your health and comfort are not at risk.
You can count on AC Plus Las Vegas to come to your home for service, sales, or second opinions and give you the honest service you hope for and expect!