Summer is slipping away and the fall is here, bringing with it new opportunities to upgrade your residential or commercial air conditioning systems. At this time of year, we often see prices dropping on brand new systems. It’s not unusual for us to find our customers a savings of up to 25% off the normal cost of a new unit and installation.
Why is this? It’s a simple equation, really, but it has a few moving parts:
- Contractors in Las Vegas slow down considerably once the heat of the summer is behind us, and it’s important for them to keep their employees working!
- Wholesalers often offer discounts on new systems during the spring and fall, and if you act quickly, you can get the benefit of these savings.
- It’s the most convenient time for you to have work done on your air system, as customers will not be inconvenienced or uncomfortable during the installation.
The ACPlus difference
Have you ever heard of a heating and air conditioning company who will actually tell you the best time to save money on a new system? Probably not. That’s the ACPlus difference – we want to offer you every opportunity to save as much as possible so that you can relax and enjoy life in temperature-controlled comfort.
Take advantage of this opportunity to upgrade your air conditioning and you’ll be able to start the winter out fresh with a brand-new, safe, reliable, high-efficiency heating and air. New systems come with a 10-year warranty, and buying new ensures you will be ready for whatever lies ahead.
New HVAC systems save on electricity costs
New heating and air conditioning systems are energy efficient and will save you a significant amount of money on your electricity every month, no matter what size space you are cooling or heating.
More advantages to installing a brand-new system this fall include:
- Quieter operation
- More energy efficient
- Improve indoor air quality
- Get the right-sized unit for your home or business
- Improve the value of your property
- New units require less maintenance
- Enjoy superior comfort
There’s really not much worse than a room that’s too hot or too cold. You’re either peeling off the layers as the temps go up, or you’re piling on the blankets as it goes down. What happened to the comfort zone?
With a new heating and air conditioning system, you’ll get more even temperatures throughout your space, with fewer hot/cold spots and a completely programmable smart thermostat. Gone are the days of trying unsuccessfully to get the temperature “just right” – your smart thermostat is controlled through an app on your smartphone so you don’t even have to be home to dial it in.
ACPlus is Vegas’ favorite HVAC company
ACPlus has been serving residential and commercial customers in Las Vegas’ for more than two decades, and we take the quality of our work and your comfort very seriously. If you are interested in finding out more about how you can save money on a new heating and air conditioning system this fall, call ACPlus today for a quote.