Having a network of trusted Las Vegas HVAC service companies is invaluable, both in commercial and residential situations. Knowing that you always have recourse should you need technical support, repairs or advice will not only save you money, but it will pay dividends in peace of mind over time.
There are two kinds of Las Vegas HVAC companies: some are trustworthy, and some are not. Unfortunately, many people have had to learn the hard way, going on to suffer the consequences of choosing the latter type of service provider.
Honestly, it’s easy to do. And most of us are trusting enough that if it seems like a pretty good deal, we’ll take a chance. We want to believe. But there are clear signs that your “too good to be true” deal might just be “too good to be true.”
Here are some clear warning signs that your new service partner might not be worth your trust:
- They don’t have a land-line you can call
- When you call, they do not answer professionally
- They don’t appear to have any online reviews or ratings
- Their online listings contain inaccurate information
- The company’s website, if they have one, is not very up-to-date
- Their social media pages are not active
- The technician shows up in his personal vehicle
- The technician is improperly dressed for the job
- The price for the job seems to be much lower than the going rate
- They do not accept credit cards
Fortunately, there are plenty of resources available to check the veracity of a Las Vegas HVAC company’s claims. It pays to do your homework first so that you do not end up on the short end of the stick.
Here are some tips to help you choose your service partners wisely:
- Look for recommendations from trusted friends, neighbors, and ask other technicians or service people with whom you have confidence.
- Do your research: check their reviews online, not just from testimonials on their site.
- Get a second opinion: if you called for seasonal maintenance and suddenly, you’re buying a new central A/C unit, don’t dive in before you’ve gotten confirmation from another source.
How a trusted Las Vegas HVAC service partner helps
Having a trusted service partner in your corner brings a lot of value. As a homeowner, you will sleep better at night knowing that your systems are working at peak performance. Plus, you will have access to sound advice when you need it most; advice that will help you reach your goals of economy, reliability, and comfort.
For business owners, having a network of trusted service partners helps on many levels. It can lower your cost of ownership, save you a lot of time and worry, and provide you with a reliable source of expertise so that you can focus on the things you do best.
Your success is all about the team you have around you. Surround yourself with people who share your values and who will work closely with you to make sure your needs are met. AC Plus has been serving Las Vegas HVAC systems with top-notch service since 1993. As Las Vegas’ favorite commercial and residential service provider, we will always go the extra mile to earn your trust.